Xiaomi users can flash stock firmware/Upgrade or Downgrade device firmware using this application. Also, users can flash Stock ROMs directly using Xiaomi flash tool.
- Don’t forget to share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and let them enjoy the colourful MIUI 8.
- Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’.
- It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition.
- There are various ways to install custom ROM on any Android smartphone or tablet.
They come with a wide range of features and customization options, enabling users to tailor the ROM to their needs. They are reliable and secure, offering an official version of Android that is regularly updated and tested by Xiaomi, providing a stable and secure platform for users. Overall, using a Xiaomi Stock ROM can help to improve the user experience and provide greater stability for the device. It is important, however, to ensure that the ROM is up-to-date and compatible with the device before installing it.
Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode. Revert all the changes you have made and flash the custom ROM again using tools such as Odin.
- However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well.
- The update is rolling out via OTA and the Redmi 1S, Mi 2/2S, Mi 4i, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 4G users are the first to experience the all new MIUI 8 ROM.
- This does not require unlocking the bootloader, installing custom ROM, or even rooting the device to create or restore a full backup.
- Check out its features and download MiFlash tool latest version for https://decouvrir.meilleurevisite.com/firmware-downloads/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung-gt-i9300/ Windows from below.
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver. The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer. Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.